Noarlunga Hospital provides a range of inpatient, ambulatory and outpatient services to communities in the south.
- 24/7 Community Emergency Department
- An Emergency Extended Care Unit
- A focus on short stay, lower acuity elective surgery and procedural activity including colonoscopy and endoscopy services
- Dialysis Services
- Inpatient Geriatric Evaluation and Management beds (GEM)
- Highly specialised inpatient and outpatient Dementia support services
- Inpatient Mental Health facilities
The broader precinct provides a range of Women’s and Children’s services, infusion services and ambulatory services; many with a focus on chronic disease management.
Find a clinic or service
(08) 8384 9222
24 hour Emergency Department
The Office for Research (OFR) for SALHN is responsible for the governance of research activities carried out across SALHN, promoting high quality, accountable and respons