Clinical advice for health professionals
Drug and Alcohol Clinical Advisory Service (DACAS)
DACAS provides a telephone and email service for South Australian health professionals seeking clinical information and clarification around clinical procedures, guidelines and evidence-based practice. This service does not provide proxy medical cover and cannot assume responsibility for direct patient care.
- Telephone: (08) 7087 1742 — 24 hours a day 7 days/week including public holidays
- or e-mail your enquiry to: HealthDACASEnquiries@sa.gov.au.
More information, resources and factsheets can be found on the DACAS web page.
- Clinical information for health professionals
- DASSA referral information
- Services and clinics
- Other DASSA services and programs for clinicians