Support Noarlunga Hospital
Noarlunga Hospital wishes to acknowledge the many volunteers who give their time to provide services to the hospital.
Noarlunga Volunteer Service
Volunteers provide a range of valuable services to the hospital and patients, including:
- Caring support and assistance to patients
- Craft activities
- Flower and library services
- Gardening and odd jobs
- Greeting visitors, relatives and patients and guiding them to their destination
- Palliative care support
- Patient and clerical administration support
- Pop up shop and fundraising.
The Geriatric Evaluation and Management (GEM) service is currently seeking Memory Support Unit volunteers to provide support and practical assistance to patients in hospital.
The Emergency Department is currently seeking volunteers to provide support and assistance to patients and their family.
To volunteer your time or for more information please contact the Volunteer Coordinator on (08) 8384 9692.