SA Health welcomes your feedback and inquiries. Please feel free to contact us using the information below, or follow us on our social media channels.
For all urgent medical attention, please call 000
For information about COVID-19 and vaccinations please refer to the SA Health COVID-19 website.
For further information regarding COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms, you may wish to call National Coronavirus helpline on 1800 020 080, or refer to the healthdirect website.
Feedback and complaints
Your feedback is important and helps us to make safety and quality improvements in our health care services. See feedback and complaints page for a list of contacts.
Where the matter or concern relates to an individual care or point of care treatment including elective surgery waiting timeframe it will be referred to the relevant Local Health Network or SA Ambulance for a direct response to you. You are encouraged to contact the LHN or SAAS directly in the first instance.
Local Health Networks (LHNs)
Visit the pages below for Local Health Network contact details:
- Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network (BHFLHN)
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN)
- Eyre and Far North Local Health Network (EFNLHN)
- Flinders and Upper North Local Health Network (FUNLHN)
- Limestone Coast Local Health Network (LCLHN)
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network (NALHN)
- Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network (RMCLHN)
- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN)
- Women’s and Children’s Health Network (WCHN)
- Yorke and Northern Local Health Network (YNLHN)
Visit the pages below for statewide health and emergency service contact details.
- BreastScreen SA (BSSA)
- Drug and Alcohol Service (DASSA)
- SA Ambulance Service (SAAS)
- SA Dental Service (SADS)
- South Australian Medical Imaging (SAMI)
- SA Pathology
- SA Pharmacy
Department for Health and Wellbeing
- Telephone: (08) 8226 6000
- Street address: Citi Centre Building, 11 Hindmarsh Square Adelaide South Australia 5000
- Postal address: PO Box 287, Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000
Dr Robyn Lawrence, Chief Executive
- Telephone: (08) 8226 0795
- Email: HealthCE@sa.gov.au
This email account is monitored by the Corporate Correspondence and Reporting Team South Australia (SA Health) during business hours Monday to Friday.
Where the issues, matter or information provided is just for noting or no action has been requested it will be provided to the relevant health division in the department or LHN/SAAS for noting and appropriate consideration.
Students requesting information for research papers are referred to the Data.SA website for list of available data sets.
Corporate Communications Branch
Offices within the Department
Visit the pages below for individual office contact details:
- Allied and Scientific Health Office
- Chief Public Health Officer
- Nursing and Midwifery Office
- Office for Ageing Well
- Office of the Chief Psychiatrist (OCP)
For all media enquiries, email: Health.Media@sa.gov.au
SA Health uses social media for the distribution of health information, tips, alerts, news and event updates. In certain circumstances, for example State emergencies, SA Health may also use social media to inform the public and its stakeholders directly with information updates. Follow us on:
See our social media policy for terms and conditions of use.
Deaf, hearing impaired or speech impaired services
- TTY users: 133 677 then ask for (08) 8226 6000
- Speak and Listen users: 1300 555 727 then ask for (08) 8226 6000
- Internet relay users: connect to the National Relay Service then ask for (08) 8226 6000
This translation service is provided for those who speak languages other than English and require help in accessing health related services, information and products.
Telephone: 1800 280 203 then ask for (08) 8226 6000