Information and Communications Technology Professional
Use your ICT skills to help make a difference to the health of South Australians
Digital Health SA is the division of SA Health responsible for providing and maintaining the information and communications technology (ICT) that supports the state’s healthcare system.
Digital Health SA is a diverse and forward-thinking organisation that adapts quickly to the ever-changing ICT landscape. Our 600-strong workforce of dedicated employees do a variety of roles, from delivering and managing ICT projects to maintaining the ‘live’ ICT environment used by the entire South Australian public healthcare system.
Come and join the Digital Health SA team and make a difference using your skills to help deliver world-leading digitally enabled care to all South Australians.
Benefits of working at Digital Health SA
Digital Health SA is a supportive, diverse and positive workplace. It offers employees desirable working conditions including:
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Salary packaging benefits
- Supporting team environments
- Career development and progression across the whole of State Government
- Challenging and meaningful work
- Leave entitlement benefits
A great opportunity awaits
Full-time, part-time, casual and job share work opportunities are available.
Digital Health SA is seeking applicants for a wide range of career opportunities within the ICT sector. These opportunities include:
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Strategy & Architecture
- Business Performance & Operational Services
- Business Transformation
- Project Management Office
- Clinical Information
Positions are open to all, including SA public sector employees.
- analyst programmer
- applications support analyst
- technology and infrastructure project work
- security management
- data analytics
- service desk officer
- project manager
- finance and business services