Be part of a health system that is truly world-class. No other single employer in South Australia can offer the variety of careers and work environments that we can.
Mental health careers
SA Health is looking for experienced health practitioners who are interested in a dynamic and rewarding career within mental health services. We have multiple opportunities across a range of locations and specialities. Full-time, part-time or casual roles are available.
Opportunities exist in many areas including:
- adult services: inpatient and community
- adult rehabilitation services: inpatient and community centres
- child and adolescent mental health services
- country mental health services
- drug and alcohol services
- emergency services
- forensic inpatient and community services
- intermediate care services
- mental health triage
- older persons mental health services: inpatient and community
- psychiatric intensive care.
Opportunities are available in metropolitan Adelaide and country South Australia.
Mental health professionals deliver recovery oriented services within a multi-disciplinary team.
SA Health supports mental health professionals through access to training and development, with an emphasis on the development of a core set of skills which can be utilised in a variety of mental health care settings.
South Australia’s mental health sector provides many excellent and varied employment opportunities. This is an exciting time to be a part of the mental health workforce and participate in the development and reform of statewide mental health services; and the implementation of the stepped system of care.
Find your health career
in South Australia.
orBrowse all jobs