For information about COVID-19 and related services visit:
- Pregnant women - COVID-19 maternity care at Flinders Medical Centre
- SA Health’s Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Noarlunga Centre COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
- COVID-19 vaccination: pregnancy, planning a family and breastfeeding
- Bedford Park (Sturt-Laffer) COVID-19 drive-through testing clinic
- Collection Centre at The Repat Health Precinct
- Collection Centre at GP Plus Aldinga
Flinders Medical Centre (FMC) is the southern area's largest hospital and provides medical services for people living in the southern metropolitan area of Adelaide. The Emergency Department is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
The hospital is co-located with the Flinders University School of Medicine and Flinders Private Hospital.
It is one of two major trauma centres in the state with around-the-clock emergency retrieval service bringing patients to the hospital by road or helicopter.
Find a clinic or service
The Office for Research (OFR) for SALHN is responsible for the governance of research activities carried out across SALHN, promoting high quality, accountable and respons
Latest news View all news
Bedford Park (Sturt-Laffer) COVID-19 drive-through testing
Open 8.00 am to 8.00 pm, 7 days a week.More about Bedford Park (Sturt-Laffer) COVID-19 drive-through testing
Research gets to the heart of the matter
Is a tiny, hourglass-shaped device the key to helping patients with congestive heart failure?More about Research gets to the heart of the matter
FMC extends care to COVID-19 positive maternity patients
Flinders Medical Centre (FMC) has been designated the dedicated hospital to provide care to COVID-19 positive maternity patients across the state.More about FMC extends care to COVID-19 positive maternity patients