Working at NALHN - Our Stories
The Northern Adelaide Local Health Network has ready opportunities for career experience, advancement and job satisfaction in both traditional and emerging health and wellbeing roles across all disciplines.
We serve a fast-growing population in Adelaide’s northern suburbs characterised by cultural diversity, both young and older consumers, and a health profile that can be both challenging and rewarding for health professionals.
We have a strong culture of valuing our staff and providing the best healthcare possible to consumers which is recognised and highlighted in our values: Everyone has a story. Everyone matters. Everyone contributes. Everyone grows.
What our staff say about working at NALHN
- “Excellent working conditions”
- “Large support network”
- “No day is ever the same”
- “Staff wellbeing is prioritised”
- “Great work life balance”
- “An emphasis on workplace safety and security”
- “Permanent, part-time and temporary contracts available”
- “Strong feeling of contribution to the community”