Southern GP Matters Newsletter SALHN
21 April 2022
The Southern GP Matters newsletter was produced as a result of feedback received from GPs, practice nurses, practice managers and administrative staff.
The newsletter aims to keep GP practice teams regularly updated and involved in activities relevant to the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network and help improve how we work together for our patients.
Please contact us with your suggestions for content or if you would like to be added/removed from our mailing list.
- Current initiatives: Referral hotline for GP Practice teams, Discharge summaries quality improvement, Clinical Prioritisation Criteria Consultation, NHMRC Pregnancy Care guidelines
- Urgent and after-hours care: Phone referrals for My Home Hospital, SALHN COVID Care Centre, Extension of services hours for Urgent Mental health Care Centre, Extension of service hours for Child and Adolescent Virtual Urgent Care Service
- Outpatient update: Updates to SALHN Outpatient Clinic list, New FMC Post COVID Clinic, New High Risk Foot Clinic referral templates, Continuous Improvement in Outpatient Services
- Inpatient update: Secure Message Delivery rollout update
- Education activities/events High Risk Medicines Clozapine course, SAPMEA events, AMPHEat events, SALHN Grand Rounds
Southern GP Matters, Issue 4 (PDF 466KB) - 2 March 2022
Southern GP Matters, Issue 3 (PDF 320KB) - 9 December 2021
Southern GP Matters Issue 2 (PDF 337KB) - 26 October 2021
Southern GP Matters Issue 1 (PDF 281KB) - 30 September 2021