Contact your GP Integration Unit
We welcome your feedback, suggestions or complaints.
The Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN) GP Integration Unit work across all SALHN health sites and our base of operations is located in the health precinct at Noarlunga.
SALHN GP Integration Unit
The GPIU will endeavour to respond to requests in a timely manner, but a response may take up to two business days.
If urgent patient information is required, requests should be placed to:
- the treating team for clinical enquiries - page the clinical team via FMC Switch, phone (08) 8204 5511
- the GP Liaison Officer (in FMC Medical Records) for clinical information requests, eg discharge summaries, clinic letters phone (08) 8204 6040, fax (08) 8204 3964, email: email@example.com
- the relevant outpatient clinic for referral enquiries - please see the clinic list.
Other GP Liaison Units
For feedback, complaints or suggestions related to other Local Health Networks, please contact their respective GP Liaison units.
Information on all the units is also available on the HealthPathwaysSA - 'General Practice Liaison Service' page (obtain a login)
Central Adelaide Local Health Network
Subscribe to the CALHN GP Liaison Unit newsletter so you can stay up to date with news and other information from Central Adelaide LHN.
Northern Adelaide Local Health Network
Women's and Children's Hospital Network
Phone: (08) 8161 9813
COVID-19 GP Liaison
- GPs can get non-urgent general and vaccine advice via Health.COVID-19GPLiaison@sa.gov.au. GPs/nurses/practice managers/non-GP specialists can also request to be added to our GP update mailing list via this email address.
- For more urgent advice, please call to the Communicable Disease Control Branch (CDCB) Clinical Advisory Service from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday on 1300 232 272.
- After hours urgent requests for advice will be directed to the CDCB doctors on-call service.