SALHN Research Week
Research Week at SALHN is an exciting week that provides an opportunity to showcase precinct excellence and in innovation and research, celebrate our achievements, and connect with key national and international experts through keynote sessions.
The objectives of Research Week include:
- Increasing staff engagement with research and enquiry across SALHN
- Promoting collaboration and connection with existing and emerging partners
- Contributing to staff wellbeing and connection within SALHN
- Increasing understanding of research and enquiry that is close to practice
- Recognising research excellence
- Giving SALHN staff in their early-mid research careers an opportunity to present research.
SALHN Four Fields of Enquiry
The theme for Research Week 2023 is ‘Acknowledging our history and our partners. Discovering the future.’ It will be based on SALHN Four Fields of Enquiry, with presentations featuring each of the Four Fields: Discovery Science, Clinical Trials, Health Services Research and Continuous Improvement / Implementation Science.
The Four Fields of Enquiry aims to drive a culture of questioning and capability in research and continuous improvement at SALHN through an enquiry framework.
For more information on the SALHN Four Fields of Enquiry please see the following video.
2023 Research Week
SALHN Research Week will run from 18 to 22 September 2023 featuring 55 speakers presenting across the four fields of enquiry.
2023 Research Week Program
An exciting program showcasing our research has been confirmed which includes presentations from SALHN researchers for the first three days, the Flinders University Oration on Thursday and to close the week a celebration day on Friday.
You can register to attend in person on the SALHN Research Week registration site.
There will also be a livestream for Research Week.
You can watch the highlights of Research Week 2022 video here.
For more information, contact the Office for Research:
Ph: (08) 8204 6061