Neurology Clinic at Flinders Medical Centre
FMC Neurology Clinic offers public services. The clinic manages diagnosed or suspected diseases of the:
- Spinal cord
- Peripheral nerves and muscles
- and also stroke
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction
- Visual evoked responses (VER)
- EEG video-monitoring (cannot be directly referred)
- Botulinum toxin for some focal dystonias (cannot be directly referred)
A/Prof David Schultz (Head of Neurology)
Dr Joseph Frasca
Dr Lesley-Ann Hall
Dr Siew Lee Shu
A/Prof Mark Slee
Dr Emma Whitham
A/Prof Rob Wilcox
Dr Matt Willcourt
Dr YiZhong Zhuang
Dr Karyn Boundy
Visit SALHN specialist and outpatient clinics to access referral and management GP guidelines.
Referral forms and processes are outlined in the outpatient referral process section.
Telephone: (08) 8204 7777
Fax: (08) 8374 4928 (consultation); (08) 8204 6932 (tests)
Hours: Clinics occur throughout the week.
Location: Level 2 (Clinic C), Flinders Medical Centre
Directions: Use Western Carpark, enter through Main Entrance
Take stairs to Level 2 and turn left at the top of the stairs, follow signs for Clinic C.
Map: Flinders Medical Centre Precinct Map (PDF 587KB)