Forms and templates - NALHN research applications
The Research Governance Office (RGO) appreciate that there are many supporting documents required in the preparation and ongoing management of research projects. The following checklists and cover sheets are useful when submitting an application.
- NALHN RGO Submission Checklist (DOCX 71KB) –Summary of all requirements, bank details, contractor details etc
- Confidentiality Agreement Checklist (DOCX 82KB) - For sharing sensitive information prior to a study.
- SSA Research Governance Application Cover Sheet (DOCX 97KB) – A SSA application has a lot of supporting documents, complete and submit this check-list with an application.
- Post Approval Variation Cover Sheet (DOCX 96KB) - If the details on a study have changed , complete and submit this check-list with all supporting documentation to the RGO.
- NALHN Annual Report Cover Sheet (DOCX 64KB) – To be used when submitting an annual report documents.
- RGO Fee Form (DOCX 32KB)
- Low/Negligible Risk (LNR) Ethics and Governance Application Form (DOCX 242KB)
- NALHN Confidentiality Deed non-NALHN Employee (DOCX 32KB)
- Research Coordinator Authorisation Form (DOCX 68KB)
Participant Information and Consent Form (PICF)
For commercial studies, the lead site will usually provide you with an ethics approved Master PISCF, and you’ll update that to a Site Specific PISCF. But if NALHN is the lead site, then you’ll need to access the NHMRC’s PISCF consent forms.
All PISCF forms require the up to date the version control in the document footer.