A pre-paid patient entertainment service is available via bedside monitors at 11 public hospitals in South Australia:
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Lyell McEwin Hospital
- Modbury Hospital
- Mount Gambier and Districts Health Service
- Noarlunga Hospital
- Port Augusta Hospital and Regional Health Service
- Port Pirie Regional Health Service
- Royal Adelaide Hospital
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Whyalla Hospital and Health Service
- Women's and Children's Hospital.
For information about service usage costs, payments (including exemptions) and service availability, enquire directly with the relevant hospital.
To provide feedback or lodge a complaint about the patient entertainment system, visit bedside entertainment feedback and complaints.
For information about the patient electronic medical record visit the SA Health website at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/sunrise.