For all emergencies phone 000
Postal address: PO Box 93 Millicent SA 5280
Country Health Connect (Millicent) provide quality, community-based health services across the Limestone Coast Local Health Network.
Due to COVID-19 changes to services, visiting hours and visitor access now apply.
For information and updates on COVID-19
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest Emergency Department is located at Millicent and Districts Hospital and Health Service.
Services available at Millicent Community Health include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- Allied Health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Better Care in the Community including cardiac and respiratory support services
- Community Nursing providing a range of services including, immunisations, intravenous device management, wound and burns care, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- Home Support Services including Home Care Packages (HCP), Transitional Care Packages (TCP), Short Term Restorative Care Packages (STRCP), Commonwealth Home Support Program, (CHSP) Home and Community Care (HACC)
- National Disability Insurance
Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Restorative Care including geriatric services, palliative care and rehabilitation. Outpatient rehabilitation services are available in Mt Gambier or via telerehabilitation.
- Virtual Clinical Care providing at-home monitoring services for clients who need additional support.
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Car Parking is available onsite.
Disabled Car Parking is available onsite. The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.