Open Government

Department for Health and Wellbeing

Credit card expenditure

Mobile phone costs


Travel, including overseas travel is an important part of SA Health’s business, allowing employees to participate in professional development opportunities including attending and presenting at leading edge conferences, seminars and workshops. Employees are supported through investment in training and development. SA Health is committed to the ongoing professional development of Medical Officers through the relevant industrial instruments.

Overseas travel allows the sharing of knowledge from one jurisdiction to another and is an opportunity for employees to advance SA Health’s priorities and benefit the South Australian public health system by improving services.

Department for Health and Wellbeing

  • Department for Health and Wellbeing inc DASSA Overseas Travel Report

The below report summarises information relating to employee overseas travel approved and/or funded by the Department for Health and Wellbeing.

Previous Department for Health and Wellbeing overseas travel reports can be found under Publications and Resources page.

Chief Executive overseas travel

  • July to September 2018  no travel
  • April to June 2018  no travel
  • October 2017 to March 2018 - no travel

Chief Executive domestic travel

Local Health Network and SA Ambulance Service

Local Health Network and SA Ambulance Service employee overseas travel information can be found at the links below:

Ancillary office expenditure

No expenses were incurred in relation to hosting or attending events by the Chief Executive for this time period.


Details of consultants engaged can be found at SA Tenders and Contracts website.

Gift and benefits declarations

Procurement practices

List of capital works

Information on all capital works can be found in Budget Paper 5: Capital Investment Statement (Chapter 2, page 34).

Previous reports

Information relating to reports over 12 months ago can be obtained by emailing

Ministerial reports

To access information for the Office of the Minister for Health and Ageing and the Minister for Mental Health and Substance Abuse go to Our Minister.

^ Back to top