Barossa Hills Fleurieu Hospitals and Health Services
Residents who live within the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network have access to a wide range of health care services in a number of locations throughout the region.
These services include accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, obstetric services, community health and aged care services.
Below is a list of all hospitals located within in the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network:
- Angaston District Hospital
- Eudunda Hospital
- Gawler Health Service
- Gumeracha District Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Kangaroo Island Health Service
- Kapunda Hospital
- Mount Barker District Soldiers' Memorial Hospital
- Mount Pleasant District Hospital
- Tanunda War Memorial Hospital
- Southern Fleurieu Health Service, located in Victor Harbor
- Strathalbyn and District Health Service
Country Health Connect – in-home, residential and community-based services for older people, people living with disability, children and carers.
Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network
Address: 87 Wellington Road, Mount Barker SA 5251
Postal Address: PO Box 42, Mount Barker SA 5251
- Gawler Health Service - (08) 8521 2000
- Southern Fleurieu Health Service - (08) 8552 0500
- Mt Barker District Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital – (08) 8393 1777
- Kangaroo Island Health Service - (08) 8553 4200
To access the full list of hospital across all of the regional Local Health Networks, view the services by town name using our A to Z list.