Women's and Children's Health Network
The Women’s and Children’s Health Network (WCHN) is South Australia's leading provider of health services for children, young people and women. The WCHN works in partnership with clients and families, the community and other service providers to promote, maintain and restore health.
The Women’s and Children’s Health Network includes the following health services:
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Child and Family Health Service
- Child Protection Service
- Children’s Disability Services
- Youth Health Service
- Women’s Health Service
- Yarrow Place Rape and Sexual Assault Service.
To view comprehensive health information for parents and young people, go to the Child and Youth Health website.
Chief Executive Officer
Ms Lindsey Gough is Chief Executive Officer of the WCHN.
Executive Leadership Team
- Ms Sarah McRae – Chief Operating Officer
- Mr Paul Monaghan – Chief Finance Officer
- Mr Patrick Smith – Executive Director, People and Culture
- Mr Phil Robinson – Executive Director, Corporate Services
- Ms Jackie Ah Kit – Executive Lead, Aboriginal Health
- Dr Cindy Molloy – Executive Director, Medical Services
- Dr Jenny Fereday – Executive Director, Nursing and Midwifery
- Ms Natalie Hood – Executive Lead, Allied Health, Complex, Sub-Acute and Spiritual Care
The Women’s and Children’s Health Network (WCHN) Strategic Management Plan 2018-2020 (PDF 456KB) outlines the blueprint for staff, consumers and partners to continue to improve the health and wellbeing of our community.
The plan outlines the overarching strategic direction for WCHN, as well as supplementary plans detailing the strategic priorities for each of the key divisions.
Overseas travel reports
WCHN Governing Board membership
- Jim Birch AM (Chair)
- John Bastian AM
- Susy Daw
- Dr Stephen Christley
- Karen Glover
- Ross Haslam
- Sandy Miller
- Brenda Wilson AM
Governing Board Meetings - Agendas
Governing Board Meetings - Minutes
For further information or any questions concerning the Governing Board, please contact the Women’s and Children’s Health Network.