Dermatology outpatient service in CALHN
The Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN) Dermatology Service provides inpatient and outpatient services for patients living in CALHN with skin disorders.
Priority service is provided to:
- complex skin disease, such as severe eczema/psoriasis
- moderate and severe skin disease unresponsive to first line management
- systemic skin conditions
- skin malignancies – melanoma and NMSC, skin lymphomas
- diagnosis and management of rare acquired or congenital dermatoses
- patients requiring complex drugs for management of dermatological skin disorders
- skin surveillance for high risk patients, such as transplant patients
- acute skin presentations including widespread blistering diseases
- scarring alopecias (3 month wait list).
- laser service
- botox treatment for cosmetic or primary axillary hyperhidrosis.
- mild/limited involvement of dermatoses, such as mild eczema/psoriasis/mild acne/limited cutaneous fungal or other infections without attempted confirmation and appropriate treatment for acceptable duration.
Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH)
Outpatient Department, Level 3, G Wing, Area 6
Royal Adelaide Hospital
Port Road SA 5000
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (TQEH)
Outpatient Department, Level 3,
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
28 Woodville Road, Woodville SA 5011
- Dr Shireen Sidhu– Head of Unit
- Dr Sally Ball
- Dr Romuald Czechowicz
- Prof Shyamala Huilgol
- Dr Emma Ryan
- Dr Annette Pearce
- Dr Jeff Wayte
- Dr Karen Koh
- Dr Todd Wiadrowski
- Dr Kate Newland
- Dr Emma Haverhoek
- Dr Warren Weightman – Head of Unit
- Dr Arabella Wallett - Monday pm and Thursday am clinics
- Dr Sachin Vaidya - One Thursday am clinic, once a month and one advanced surgery clinic, once a month
- Dr Annette Pearce - One advanced surgery clinic, once a month
- Dr Annabel Stevenson
Clinics at RAH
Clinics are held at various times Monday –Thursday for all dermatology conditions.
Clinics at TQEH
Clinics are held at various times Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for all dermatology conditions.