Open 7.30 am to 10.00 pm, 7 days a week. Check clinic page for any changes due to extreme weather.
COVID-19 health alert
Information on border restrictions, quarantine and testing requirements for people from WA and NZ.
- Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians.
- View our vaccine Q&A video and read our frequently asked questions.
- Read about South Australia’s rollout plan.
- For the latest COVID-19 restrictions and directions visit the SA Government COVID-19 website.
- See our latest updates page for all COVID-19 health news and announcements.
- View the COVID-19 Dashboard for the latest case statistics.
- Case numbers are updated daily at approximately 4.00pm.
Find a COVID-19 testing centre
Search for a near-by site.
Information about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) including symptoms, help and advice, latest updates and what you can do to help stop the spread.
Testing and tracing
In this section you will find information on getting tested for COVID-19, who can get tested, where to get tested and about contact tracing and current cluster locations.
Getting vaccinated for COVID-19 in South Australia. Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians.
About SA Health's COVID-19 response, the restrictions in SA and your responsibilities. Travel advice, exemptions, aged care visitation, gatherings, activities and more.
Information and resources for community groups about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): how to protect yourself & others and what to do if you get sick.
Health advice and information for business and industry about managing health and safety and complying with COVID-19 restrictions.
Latest news View all news
COVID-19 update 23 April 2021
There has been one new case of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 703 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 23 April 2021
COVID-19 update 246
SA Health are committed to providing all South Australians with access to safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines as soon as possible.More about COVID-19 update 246
COVID-19 update 22 April 2021
There have been nine new cases of COVID-19 today, all reported from medi-hotels. There have been a total of 702 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 22 April 2021