Open 8.00 am to 8.00 pm, 7 days a week. Check clinic page for any changes due to extreme weather.
- Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians.
- View our vaccine Q&A video and read our frequently asked questions.
- Read about South Australia’s rollout plan.
- Information on quarantine and testing requirements for people arriving from Victoria and New Zealand.
- For the latest COVID-19 restrictions and directions visit the SA Government COVID-19 website.
- See our latest updates page for all COVID-19 health news and announcements.
- View the COVID-19 Dashboard for the latest case statistics.
- Case numbers are updated daily at approximately 4.00pm.
Find a COVID-19 testing centre
Search for a near-by site.
Information about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) including symptoms, help and advice, latest updates and what you can do to help stop the spread.
Testing and tracing
In this section you will find information on getting tested for COVID-19, who can get tested, where to get tested and about contact tracing and current cluster locations.
Getting vaccinated for COVID-19 in South Australia. Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians.
About SA Health's COVID-19 response, the restrictions in SA and your responsibilities. Travel advice, exemptions, aged care visitation, gatherings, activities and more.
Information and resources for community groups about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): how to protect yourself & others and what to do if you get sick.
Health advice and information for business and industry about managing health and safety and complying with COVID-19 restrictions.
Latest news View all news
COVID-19 update 210
South Australia’s third COVID-19 vaccine freezer arrived at the Lyell McEwin Hospital and there have been three new cases of COVID-19 today.More about COVID-19 update 210
COVID-19 update 1 March 2021
There have been three new cases of COVID-19 today, all reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 616 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 1 March 2021
COVID-19 update 28 February 2021
There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 613 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 28 February 2021