The Victoria Park Pakapakanthi drive-through testing site is open 24 hours, 7 days.
SA COVID-19 restrictions
- COVID-19 restrictions apply in SA. Visit the SA Government COVID-19 website for full details.
- In South Australia, face masks are currently mandatory in some settings. For requirements, recommendations and exemptions read more on our face mask advice page.
- EntryCheck SA applications are required before entering South Australia.
COVID-19 vaccine information
- Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians
- Find a vaccination clinic or mobile pop-up clinic near you
- Get the facts about COVID-19 vaccination
- Read our vaccine frequently asked questions
- For the latest COVID-19 restrictions and directions visit the SA Government COVID-19 website.
- See our latest updates page for all COVID-19 health news and announcements.
- View the COVID-19 Dashboard for the latest case statistics.
- Case numbers are updated daily at approximately 4.00pm.
Find a COVID-19 testing centre
Search for a near-by site.
Information about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) including symptoms, help and advice, latest updates and what you can do to help stop the spread.
Testing and tracing
In this section you will find information on getting tested for COVID-19, who can get tested, where to get tested and about contact tracing and current cluster locations.
Getting vaccinated for COVID-19 in South Australia. Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians.
About SA Health's COVID-19 response, the restrictions in SA and your responsibilities. Travel advice, exemptions, aged care visitation, gatherings, activities and more.
Information and resources for community groups about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): how to protect yourself & others and what to do if you get sick.
Health advice and information for business and industry about managing health and safety and complying with COVID-19 restrictions.
Latest news View all news
COVID-19 update 391
Due to increasing concern around the new and potentially highly contagious Omicron Variant of Concern of COVID-19, SA has reviewed its international border restrictions.More about COVID-19 update 391
COVID-19 update 29 November 2021
There has been one new case of COVID-19 reported today. There have been 932 cases reported in South Australia to date.More about COVID-19 update 29 November 2021
COVID-19 update 28 November 2021
There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 931 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 28 November 2021