Bookings are now required between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm at Victoria Park Pakapakanthi. You do not need a booking to drive-through between 8:00 pm - 10:00 am.
COVID-19 health alerts
Restrictions, quarantine and testing requirements for SA, NSW, VIC, QLD, & ACT.
COVID-19 vaccine information
- Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians
- Book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment
- Read our frequently asked questions.
- Read about South Australia’s rollout plan.
- Find a regional vaccination clinic.
- For the latest COVID-19 restrictions and directions visit the SA Government COVID-19 website.
- See our latest updates page for all COVID-19 health news and announcements.
- View the COVID-19 Dashboard for the latest case statistics.
- Case numbers are updated daily at approximately 4.00pm.
Find a COVID-19 testing centre
Search for a near-by site.
Information about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) including symptoms, help and advice, latest updates and what you can do to help stop the spread.
Testing and tracing
In this section you will find information on getting tested for COVID-19, who can get tested, where to get tested and about contact tracing and current cluster locations.
Getting vaccinated for COVID-19 in South Australia. Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians.
About SA Health's COVID-19 response, the restrictions in SA and your responsibilities. Travel advice, exemptions, aged care visitation, gatherings, activities and more.
Information and resources for community groups about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): how to protect yourself & others and what to do if you get sick.
Health advice and information for business and industry about managing health and safety and complying with COVID-19 restrictions.
Latest news View all news
COVID-19 update 313
Effective 5.10pm 2 August 2021, if anyone is entering South Australia and has been in Queensland (excluding Greater Brisbane) in the last 14 days.More about COVID-19 update 313
COVID-19 update 2 August 2021
There has been one historical case of COVID-19 identified today in a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 863 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 2 August 2021
COVID-19 update 1 August 2021
There are three new overseas acquired cases of COVID-19 identified in a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 862 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 1 August 2021