Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Supplier Conference 2019
Together Towards Tomorrow.
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2019 SA Health Supplier Conference on Wednesday 20 November 2019.
The conference was a great success and we hope to see you all there next year!
For more information download the SA Health Supplier Conference 2019 Brochure (PDF 2MB).
Services provided by Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) is central to SA Health's ability to deliver the current high level of health care services.
The Forward Procurement Plan (PDF 97KB) outlines the 2020 intended priority projects for the PSCM Team based on the requirements from the whole SA Health portfolio.
PSCM is responsible for the processes, practices and services that underpin procurement and supply chain operations across SA Health.
We lead the procurement practices across SA Health and support its business operations by providing:
- Advice and assistance to business units on their procurement projects. This includes all aspects of the procurement life-cycle: planning, tendering, contract development and management
- Purchasing systems for the requisitioning of, and payment for, goods and services
- A range of procurement related services and systems
We support the supply chain through-out the Local Health Networks and Statewide Services by providing a range of services, including:
- Health service, site-based, support services and associated logistics functions
- SA Health Catalogue for Requisitioning
- SA Health Distribution Centre
We ensure procurement functions align with the strategic needs of SA Health, through:
- Development and management of the whole of agency contracts - and ensuring their greater use across the portfolio
- Strategic management – the analysis of activity and trends, modelling and planning for future requirements
- Partnering with health units to:
- identify opportunities for future efficiencies and improvements
- support a broad range projects and developments across the portfolio.
If you would like additional information or cannot find the information you are looking for, please email us.