Drug and alcohol service activity and performance data
Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia (DASSA) provides statewide alcohol and other drug treatment services. DASSA also provides policy advice to the South Australian government regarding tobacco, alcohol and illicit drugs.
The following reports contains information on levels of activity and quality for DASSA clinical services (and its client profile) as well as selected population data relevant to the State’s tobacco and alcohol policies.
DASSA quality, safety, activity and state population data
- DASSA Quality, Safety, Activity and State Population Data 2018 (PDF 661KB)
- DASSA Quality and Safety powerpoint 2019 (PDF 527KB)
Client feedback on DASSA services and programs
- DASSA Community Experience Report 2018 (PDF 191KB)
- DASSA client satisfaction survey poster 2018 (PDF 431KB)
- DASSA Woolshed client satisfaction survey poster 2018 (PDF 443 KB)