SA Health Awards
The SA Health Awards showcase excellence in the public health sector.
The Awards recognise and reward individuals, teams, programs or projects that have significantly improved the delivery of health services to the South Australian community. They also honour the commitment of those who work to improve the performance of the public health sector.
Applicants are asked to demonstrate how they have contributed towards the achievement of South Australia’s Strategic Plan priorities, SA Health’s Strategic Plan objectives or the work of the South Australian Safety and Quality Program.
Winners and finalists
Congratulations to the 2018 SA Health Awards winners!
Please see below for information on all of our winners and finalists and the diverse programs for which they have been nominated.
- Premier’s Health Award – Our Community
- Minister’s Innovation Award
- Out of Hospital Strategies and Care
- Enhancing Hospital Care
- Building and Strengthening Partnerships
- Excellence in Non-Clinical Services
- Young Professional of the Year
- Excellence and Innovation in Aboriginal Health
- Improving Safety and Quality
- Partnering with Consumers, Carers and Our Community
Contact the SA Health Awards Coordinator on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff can also visit the intranet for further information.