Visiting Port Lincoln Health Service
Due to COVID-19, changes to services, visiting hours and visitor access now apply.
Visitors play an important part in any patient’s hospital stay and are welcome.
Visitors are encouraged to visit within the following times:
General wards: 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Maternity ward: 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Please enter the hospital via the main hospital entrance.
Any visitors who need to be in the building outside these hours will need to obtain an identity badge at the admissions desk. Ask ward staff for more information.
- Please obtain permission to visit from the nurse.
- All visitors to the High Dependency Unit must ring the bell and ask for permission to visit.
- Food, sweets and drinks for patients must be checked with the nurse, as many patients are on special diets.
- To avoid inconvenience to other patients, only two people may visit each patient at any one time.
- Please show consideration for patients by behaving quietly, and observing restrictions on visiting.
- Visiting children are the responsibility of their parent or adult carer and should be supervised at all times. Please keep noise to a minimum.
- Furniture is placed to ensure rapid access to rooms in emergencies. This also means that seating for visitors is restricted.