Bookings are now required between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm at Victoria Park Pakapakanthi. You do not need a booking to drive-through between 8:00 pm - 10:00 am.
COVID-19 health alerts
Health alerts and border restrictions are active for NSW, VIC, QLD, WA & ACT.
See Interstate contact tracing and exposure locations for restrictions, quarantine and testing requirements for travellers and returning residents from other states and territories.
SA COVID-19 restrictions
- COVID-19 restrictions apply in SA. Visit the SA Government COVID-19 website for full details.
- In South Australia, face masks are currently mandatory in some settings. For requirements, recommendations and exemptions read more on our face mask advice page.
COVID-19 vaccine information
- Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians
- Book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment
- Read our frequently asked questions.
- For the latest COVID-19 restrictions and directions visit the SA Government COVID-19 website.
- See our latest updates page for all COVID-19 health news and announcements.
- View the COVID-19 Dashboard for the latest case statistics.
- Case numbers are updated daily at approximately 4.00pm.
Find a COVID-19 testing centre
Search for a near-by site.
Information about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) including symptoms, help and advice, latest updates and what you can do to help stop the spread.
Testing and tracing
In this section you will find information on getting tested for COVID-19, who can get tested, where to get tested and about contact tracing and current cluster locations.
Getting vaccinated for COVID-19 in South Australia. Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians.
About SA Health's COVID-19 response, the restrictions in SA and your responsibilities. Travel advice, exemptions, aged care visitation, gatherings, activities and more.
Information and resources for community groups about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): how to protect yourself & others and what to do if you get sick.
Health advice and information for business and industry about managing health and safety and complying with COVID-19 restrictions.
Latest news View all news
COVID-19 update 16 September 2021
There are two new overseas acquired cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 898 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 16 September 2021
COVID-19 update 15 September 2021
There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 896 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 15 September 2021
COVID-19 update 14 September 2021
There is one new overseas acquired case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 896 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 14 September 2021