Mental health training for GPs
There are a range of mental health training opportunities available to help you provide the best possible outcomes for patients and customers.
These opportunities include courses, webinars and forums, resources and education providers who deliver tailored learning programs across professional health and community care.
Fees may apply to some providers.
Mental health training and information providers
- SA Health Mental training is available to GPs – fees may apply.
- Drug and alcohol training and development
- Australian Medical Placements Health Education and Training (AMPHEaT)
- General Practice Mental Health Standards Collaboration – mental health training and education
- South Australia Postgraduate Medical Education Association (SAPMEA)
- The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners - Education