SA Health infrastructure
The Infrastructure Branch, as part of the Corporate and System Support Services Division, supports the Department for Health and Wellbeing (DHW) business units and the Local Health Networks (LHN) in:
- strategic planning and evaluation of the public health system’s infrastructure requirements
- managing SA Health’s capital program including delivery of major infrastructure projects
- providing executive leadership for SA Health’s built assets
- delivering property and security services to SA Health and DHW
- managing the delivery of biomedical engineering services.
Infrastructure takes a lead role on behalf of the Health Portfolio in supporting:
- accommodation planning
- building security including HealthWatch SA.
- building services and amenities
- first aid and fire warden information.
Who we are
The Infrastructure Directorate incorporates the following units:
- Capital Projects
- Property and Strategic Projects
- SA Biomedical Engineering (SABME) and Asset Management.