Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN)
The Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN) includes:
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Repatriation General Hospital
- Noarlunga Hospital
- GP Plus Health Care Centres and Super Clinics
- sub-acute and mental health services.
Chief Executive Officer
Ms. Belinda Moyes is Chief Executive of the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network.
News and publications
Southern Health News is the regular newspaper produced by the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network.
Please contact Media & Communications if you wish to receive a hard copy or require further information.
Governance and membership
The South Australian Minister for Health and Ageing has appointed the presiding and governing members until 30 June 2014 for the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network.
For further information or any questions concerning the Governing Council please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Presiding Member||Dr Helena Williams||Executive Clinical Director, General Practice Network South|
|Hospital/Health Service Management||Mr Paul Gardner||Consultant/Director, Medvet|
|Business/Financial Management||Mr Austin Taylor||Chartered Accountant and Company Director, Meertens|
|Clinical||Professor Andrew Bersten||Director, Intensive and Critical Care Unit Flinders Medical Centre|
|Clinical||Ms Jacquelin Wood||Director of Nursing, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital|
|Health Consumer||Ms Ellen Kerrins||Project Manager, Health Workforce Australia. Board Member, Health Consumers Alliance|
|Knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders||Mrs Theresa Francis||Regional Manager Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Noarlunga Health Service|
|Medicare Local||Dr Laureen Lawlor-Smith||General Practitioner based in McLaren Vale|
- Governing Council update 10 - 31 May 2013 (PDF 204KB)
- Governing Council update 9 - 2 May 2013 (PDF 286KB)
- Governing Council update 8 - February 2013 (PDF 175KB)
- Governing Council update 7 - November 2012 (PDF 174KB)
- Governing Council update 6 - September 2012 (PDF 171KB)
- Governing Council update 5 - June 2012 (PDF 171KB)
- Governing Council update 4 - April 2012 (PDF 172KB)
- Governing Council update 3 - February 2012 (PDF 299KB)
- Governing Council update 2 - November 2011 (PDF 299KB)
- Governing Council update 1 - October 2011 (PDF 123KB)