Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN)
The Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN) includes:
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Repatriation General Hospital
- Noarlunga Hospital
- GP Plus Health Care Centres and Super Clinics
- sub-acute and mental health services
SALHN is part of the Southern Adelaide Health Alliance, working towards improving the design, coordination and integration of patient care in the south.
SALHN Consumer and Community Engagement Model has recently been adopted.
Chief Executive Officer
Tobi Wilson is the Acting Chief Executive Officer of the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network.
The South Australian Minister for Health has reappointed the presiding and governing members for the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network Health Advisory Council from 1 July 2014 for varying terms from one to three years.
For further information or any questions concerning the Health Advisory Council please contact email@example.com.
|Presiding Member (Clinical)||Dr Helena Williams||Executive Clinical Director, General Practice Network South|
|Health Service Management||Mr Scott Williams||Chief Executive Officer, North Eastern Community Hospital|
|Health Service Management (Clinical)||Dr Dianne Barrington|
|Business/Financial Management||Mrs Rosina Hislop||Non-Executive Board Director|
|Clinical||Professor Andrew Bersten||Director, Intensive & Critical Care Unit, Flinders Medical Centre|
|Health Consumer||Ms Rachel Bishop||Health Consumer Advocate|
|Knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders||Mr Bevin Wilson||Associate Lecturer, Flinders University|
- Health Advisory Council update 20 - October 2015 (PDF 119KB)
- Health Advisory Council update 19 - August 2015 (PDF 116KB)
- Health Advisory Council update 18 - June 2015 (PDF 118KB)
- Health Advisory Council update 17 - April 2015 (PDF 118KB)
- Health Advisory Council update 16 - 26 February 2015 (PDF 314KB)
- Health Advisory Council update 15 - 5 January 2015 (PDF 115KB)
For updates for previous years, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southern Health News is the regular newspaper produced by the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network.
Please contact Media & Communications if you wish to receive a hard copy or require further information.