Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN)
The Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN) includes:
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Repatriation General Hospital
- Noarlunga Hospital
- GP Plus Health Care Centres and Super Clinics
- sub-acute and mental health services.
SALHN is part of the Southern Adelaide Health Alliance, working towards improving the design, coordination and integration of patient care in the south.
Chief Executive Officer
Ms. Belinda Moyes is Chief Executive of the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network.
The South Australian Minister for Health has reappointed the presiding and governing members for the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network Governing Council from 1 July 2014 for varying terms from one to three years.
For further information or any questions concerning the Governing Council please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Presiding Member||Dr Helena Williams||Former Executive Clinical Director, SAFKI Medicare Local|
|Hospital/Health Service Management||Mr Austin Taylor||Chartered Accountant and Company Director, Meertens Chartered Accountants|
|Business/Financial Management||Mrs Rosina Hislop||Non-Executive Board Director|
|Clinical||Professor Andrew Bersten||Network Director, Critical Care, Southern Adelaide Local Health Network|
|Clinical||Ms Ellen Kerrins||Principal Project Manager, Workforce Innovation and Reform Office, Health Workforce Australia|
|Health Consumer||Ms Rachel Bishop||Health Consumer Advocate|
|Knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders||Mr Bevin Wilson||Associate Lecturer, Flinders University|
|Medicare Local||Dr Laureen Lawlor-Smith||Chair, Southern Adelaide, SAFKI Medicare Local|
- Governing Council update 13 - 28 March 2014 (PDF 120KB)
- Governing Council update 12 - 17 January 2014 (PDF 300KB)
- Governing Council update 11 - 15 November 2013 (PDF 428KB)
- Governing Council update 10 - 31 May 2013 (PDF 204KB)
- Governing Council update 9 - 2 May 2013 (PDF 286KB)
- Governing Council update 8 - February 2013 (PDF 175KB)
Southern Health News is the regular newspaper produced by the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network.
Please contact Media & Communications if you wish to receive a hard copy or require further information.