Hypertension Clinic at Marion GP Plus Centre
The Hypertension Clinic is located at the Marion GP Plus Centre and offers public and private (Medicare bulk billed) services to people with high blood pressure and other cardiovascular risk factors, eg diabetes, obesity and hypercholesterolaemia.
Consultants who bulk bill private patients to Medicare
Professor Arduino Mangoni
- Diagnosis and management of high blood pressure (the clinic can arrange and report Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring done at FMC)
- Identification of secondary causes of hypertension
- Assessment of overall cardiovascular risk for management decisions
- Assessment and management of orthostatic hypotension and other forms of low blood pressure
- Postpartum management of hypertension in women with pre-eclampsia
The clinic is held at Marion GP Plus.
- Hypertension and Cardiovascular Risk outpatient service description and triage guideline (PDF 87KB)
- Hypertension and Cardiovascular Risk referral and management guideline (PDF 84KB)
Referral forms and processes are outlined in the outpatient referral process section.
Administrative contact details
Please send referrals to the fax number below:
Telephone: (08) 7425 8205
Fax: (08) 7425 8687
Hours: Thursday mornings
Location: Marion GP Plus, Level 1 - see Marion GP Plus Health Care Centre location map (pdf 1MB)
Clinical contact details
For urgent enquiries or discussion of condition, contact the Hypertension and Cardiovascular risk clinic Ph: 8204 5227 to speak with Pr Arduino Mangoni or the Clinical Pharmacology Registrar.