SA Health’s mission is to lead and deliver a comprehensive and sustainable health system that aims to ensure longer, happier and healthier lives for all South Australians
Aldinga GP Plus Health Care Centre
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 8557 9500
Fax: (08) 8557 9577
Location: Pridham Boulevard Aldinga Beach South Australia
GP Plus Health Care Centre Aldinga offers a broad range of health care services in the community that are closer to people's homes, to help people stay healthy and avoid having to use hospital services.
Monday to Friday: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
GP Plus Health Care Aldinga is a facility comprising of a variety of health services including resident agencies and visiting services
- Early Childhood Services
- SA Pathology (final operating date 23 December 2023)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Child and Family Health Service, Women’s and Children’s Health Network
- Community Paediatrician, Flinders Medical Centre
- Gambling Rehabilitation, Relationships Australia
- Hearing Assessment Clinic, Australian Hearing
- Chronic Liver Disease Service
- Viral Hepatitis Liaison Service
- Mental Health GP Shared Care Program, Adelaide Primary Health Network
- Rapid Response Paediatric Asthma Service, Flinders Medical Centre
- Southern Midwifery Group Practice, Flinders Medical Centre
On site car parking is available, including disability car parks.
The building has wheelchair access at entrances and throughout the building, including disability toilets.
Group Meeting Room bookings
You can request to book a room by completing the online GP Plus Group Booking Request form.