DASSA Disability Access and Inclusion Plan - consultation
Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia (DASSA) has prepared a draft Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2020 -2024 (the ‘DAIP’) which is structured around the themes and priority areas of the Inclusive SA: State Disability Inclusion Plan 2019–2023.
The DAIP sets out specific Actions DASSA will undertake over the next four years to improve the accessibility and inclusiveness of our services and supports for people with disability. Proposed Actions are linked to Measureable Targets to facilitate regular monitoring, review and reporting. Responsibilities and timeframes for these Actions will be confirmed following this consultation.
We would like your feedback on the Actions listed in our draft DAIP before we finalise the Plan. We would like to hear from:
- people with disability, particularly those who access our services;
- people supporting people with disability;
- workers from the disability sector; and
- the community.
We also encourage you to share this consultation with family, friends and others in your network.
All feedback is confidential and will not be provided to a third party.
How to give your feedback
- Complete the Draft DAIP online survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DASSADAIP
- Email: HealthDASSAGeneral@sa.gov.au
- Phone: 7425 5135
- Write to us: DAIP Consultation C/- Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia,
75 Magill Road, Stepney SA 5069.
Feedback will be open until 5.00pm Friday 23 October 2020.
The final DASSA DAIP is scheduled for release in late October 2020 and will be reviewed annually.
Phone our team on 7425 5135 if you would like more information.