Ambulatory Care Services and Outreach Programs
Specialist Rehabilitation Services are provided by:
- occupational therapy
- speech pathology
- clinical psychology
- physical fitness and gymnasium
- social work
- pharmacy with ambulatory care.
Programs and services
Programs and services (outpatients) including the following:
- Driver Training
- Swallowing Training and Management
- Fitness Training
- Recreation and Leisure Management
- Seating Clinic
- Self-Medication Management
- Fertility Clinic
- Home Modification Prescriptions
- Equipment Prescription and Modifications
Orthopaedic, Amputee and Spinal Injury Service (OASIRS) offer face-to-face Outreach clinics in the Northern Territory to facilitate local follow-up of people with spinal cord and related injuries and disease.
Four clinics per year are offered in Darwin as well as clinics in Alice Springs and outlying areas such as East Arnhem and Katherine.