Move your body and breathe in the fresh air.
Being active and moving your body helps you stay fit and healthy, both mentally and physically. There are so many ways that you can be active in nature, it’s as easy as a walk in the park:
- Go outside and walk, run, swim or ride.
- Take your dog for a walk on the beach.
- Practice some yoga or tai chi in a park or at the beach.
- Sweep up some leaves and do some gardening.
- Join a local sports club to be active and meet people at the same time.
- Take a quick walk after dinner or a longer walk on the weekend.
- Join a walking group or pick somewhere picturesque for a walk, such as along the coast or on a designated walking trail.