There are two ways to access telerehabilitation:
You can borrow
At the end of your rehabilitation journey, your local rehabilitation team will facilitate the return of your loan iPad.
If you prefer to use your own device, you will need a suitable home internet connection with sufficient data allowance for video calls, and one of the following devices:
- a computer (Windows or Mac), with a webcam (built-in or plugged in), and a microphone (usually built into laptop computers and external webcams)
- a tablet (Apple iPad or Android-based tablet)
- a smartphone (Apple or Android operating systems), with a large enough screen to enable
Please note that your usual internet service provider fees and charges apply.
Video conferencing software
Cisco Webex Teams is a free video conferencing application that can be to enable a safe and secure telehealth connection with your SA Health rehabilitation team, using your home internet. To access Telerehabilitation services, you will need to download and install Cisco Webex Teams on your device. See Video conferencing with Cisco Webex Teams for more information, including system requirements.
If you have any issues with Cisco Webex Teams, contact your local rehabilitation team.
For more information about telerehabilitation services:
- contact your local rehabilitation team or the Statewide Telerehabilitation Team via email
- see Telehealth and Telerehabilitation web pages