Consumer feedback and complaints - The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Compliments and complaints – for CALHN
The Central Adelaide Local Health Network which includes the Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH), The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (TQEH), Glenside Health Services (GHS) and Central Mental Health Services, Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre (HRC) and St Margaret’s Hospital (SMH), is committed to providing a safe and high-quality healthcare service, which meets your expectations. It is important that we continually improve service delivery for our patients and their loved ones, therefore we value feedback from patients, family members and carers.
Your compliments, complaints and suggestions assist us in reviewing and enhancing the way we provide care.
Feedback about your experiences provides valuable lessons for us to improve on all aspects of our service, and will ultimately help us to deliver the best possible care to you and the people you care about.
If you have feedback about your care, we would love to hear from you. We are committed to resolving any problems you may have.
- Do you have a compliment, complaint or concern?
- Tell the nurse, doctor or senior staff member what you like or what doesn’t feel right about the care being provided. You can ask a friend or family member to help if you would like.
We have found in the past that if you deal with a situation early, you are likely to get a satisfactory result.
- If you don’t feel comfortable speaking to a staff member directly, ask to speak to a senior staff member or the Nurse Unit Manager (NUM) of the ward.
- If the NUM or senior staff member are unable to assist you, contact the Consumer Adviser by phone, writing, email or visiting the office.
- CALHN Consumer feedback form (PDF 333KB)
- Central mental health services consumer feedback form (PDF 196KB)
To speak with a CALHN Consumer Adviser, contact:
Telephone: (08) 7074 1377
To contact The Queen Elizabeth Hospital:
Fax:(08) 8222 6010
Toll free: long distance caller assistance: 1300 256 079
28 Woodville Road Woodville South, South Australia