Murray Mallee Community Health Service
The Murray Mallee Community Health Service provides quality, community-based health services across the Murray Mallee region of South Australia.
For all emergencies phone 000
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 8535 6800
Fax: (08) 8535 6808
Street address: 96-104 Swanport Road Murray Bridge South Australia
Telephone: (08) 8576 4677
Fax: (08) 8576 3974
Street address: 1A Vardon Terrace Lameroo South Australia
Telephone: (08) 8569 0200
Fax: (08) 8569 0201
Street address: Parker Street Mannum South Australia
Telephone: (08) 8572 5805
Fax: (08) 8572 5801
Street address: Princess Highway Tailem Bend South Australia
Opening hours are weekdays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Accident and emergency
In a medical emergency phone 000 and await ambulance attendance
See the following hospitals to locate your nearest emergency department:
- Lameroo District Health Service
- Karoonda and Districts Soldiers' Memorial hospital
- Mannum District Hospital
- Murray Bridge Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Pinnaroo Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Tailem Bend District Hospital.
Services available at Murray Mallee Community Health Service include:
- Aboriginal health
- Aged Care Assessment Team
- community health nursing
- diabetic education
- early childhood health
- health promotion/primary health care
- occupational therapy
- palliative care
- planned activity groups for older persons
- prosthetics and orthotics
- social work
- speech pathology
- women's health.
Car parking is available onsite.
Disabled car parking is available onsite. The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.