Tatiara Community Health
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 8752 9050
Fax: (08) 8752 2829
For all emergencies phone 000
Street address: "The Cottage" 8 De Courcey Street Bordertown South Australia
Postal address: PO Box 196 Bordertown SA 5268
Tatiara Community Health is part of South East Regional Community Health Service (SERCHS). SERCHS provides quality, community-based health services across the South East Region of South Australia.
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest Emergency Department is located at Bordertown Memorial Hospital.
Services available at Tatiara Community Health include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- allied health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Better Care in the Community including cardiac and respiratory support services
- Home and Community Care (HACC) including a range of personal and domestic support services, generalist and specialist
- community nursing providing a range of services including, immunisations, wound and burns care, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- restorative care including geriatric services, palliative care and rehabilitation
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite.
Disabled car parking is available onsite. The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.