Country Health Connect - Tatiara
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 8752 9050
Fax: (08) 8752 2829
For all emergencies phone 000
Street address: "The Cottage" 8 De Courcey Street Bordertown South Australia
Postal address: PO Box 196 Bordertown SA 5268
Country Health Connect (Tatiara) provide quality, community-based health services across the Limestone Coast Local Health Network.
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest Emergency Department is located at Bordertown Memorial Hospital.
Services available at Country Health Connect (Tatiara) include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- Allied Health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Community Nursing providing a range of services including, wound and burns care, intravenous device management, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- Home Support Services including Home Care Packages (HCP), Transitional Care Packages (TCP), Short Term Restorative Care Packages (STRCP), Commonwealth Home Support Program, (CHSP) Home and Community Care (HACC)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Restorative Care including palliative care and rehabilitation. Outpatient Rehabilitation is available in Mt Gambier or via telerehabilitation.
- Social Support Group services available at all sites
- Virtual Clinical Care providing at-home monitoring services for clients who need additional support
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite.
Disabled car parking is available onsite. The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.