Country Health Connect - Mount Gambier
Telephone: (08) 8721 1460
Fax: (08) 8721 1461
For all emergencies phone 000
Street address: 276-300 Wehl Street North Mount Gambier South Australia
Postal address: PO Box 267 Mount Gambier SA 5290
Country Health Connect (Mount Gambier) provide quality, community-based health services across the Limestone Coast Regional Local Health Network.
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest Emergency Department is located at Mount Gambier and Districts Health Service.
Services available at Mount Gambier Community Health include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- Allied Health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Better Care in the Community including cardiac and respiratory support services
- Community Nursing providing a range of services including, immunisations, intravenous device management, wound and burns care, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- Home Support Services including Home Care Packages (HCP), Transitional Care Packages (TCP), Short Term Restorative Care Packages (STRCP), Commonwealth Home Support Program, (CHSP) Home and Community Care (HACC)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Restorative Care including geriatric services, palliative care and rehabilitation. Both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services are available with a multi-disciplinary focus
- Social Support Group services available at all sites
- Virtual Clinical Care providing at-home monitoring services for clients who need additional support
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite.
Disabled car parking is available onsite. The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.