Mount Gambier Community Health
Telephone: (08) 8721 1460
Fax: (08) 8721 1461
For all emergencies phone 000
Street address: Wehl Street North Mount Gambier South Australia
Postal address: PO Box 267 Mount Gambier SA 5290
Mount Gambier Community Health Service is part of South East Regional Community Health Service (SERCHS). SERCHS provides quality, community-based health services across the South East Region of South Australia.
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest Emergency Department is located at Mount Gambier and Districts Health Service.
Services available at Mount Gambier Community Health include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- allied health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Better Care in the Community including cardiac and respiratory support services
- Home and Community Care (HACC) including a range of personal and domestic support services, generalist and specialist
- community nursing providing a range of services including, immunisations, wound and burns care, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- restorative care including geriatric services, palliative care and rehabilitation
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite.
Disabled car parking is available onsite. The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.