Country Health Connect - Lucindale
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 8766 2656
Fax: (08) 8766 2658
For all emergencies phone 000
Street address: Musgrave Avenue Lucindale South Australia
Postal address: PO Box 21 Lucindale SA 5272
Country Health Connect (Lucindale) provide quality, community-based health services across the South East Region of South Australia.
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest accident and emergency facilities are at Naracoorte.
Services available at Country Health Connect (Lucindale) include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- Allied ealth including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Community Nursing providing a range of services including, immunisations, wound and burns care, intravenous device management, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- Home Support Services including Home Care Packages (HCP), Transitional Care Packages (TCP), Short Term Restorative Care Packages (STRCP), Commonwealth Home Support Program, (CHSP) Home and Community Care (HACC)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Restorative Care including geriatric services, palliative care and rehabilitation. Outpatient rehabilitation services are available in Mt Gambier or via telerehabilitation.
- Social Support Group services available at all sites
- Virtual Clinical Care providing at-home monitoring services for clients who need additional support
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite
Disabled Car Parking is available onsite.The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.