Country Health Connect - Keith
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 8755 3122
Fax: (08) 8755 3123
For all emergencies phone 000
27 Hill Avenue Keith South Australia
27 Hill Avenue Keith SA 5267
Country Health Connect at Keith provides quality, community-based health services across the South East Region of South Australia.
Accident and emergency
24 hour accident and emergency service is provided by the Keith and District Hospital, the hospital is an accredited community owned facility and is located next door to the Keith Community Health Centre.
When you arrive at accident and emergency, you will be seen by the duty nurse to collect information and assess your illness or injury.
In a medical emergency, it is important that you do not ‘self present’ to hospital. SA Ambulance Service emergency medical dispatch support officers can provide advanced first-aid advice over the phone while an ambulance is on its way to you.
Services available at Country Health Connect (Keith) include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- Allied Health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Community Nursing providing a range of services including, wound and burns care, intravenous device management,home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- Home Support Services including Home Care Packages (HCP), Transitional Care Packages (TCP), Short Term Restorative Care Packages (STRCP), Commonwealth Home Support Program, (CHSP) Home and Community Care (HACC)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Restorative Care including palliative care and rehabilitation. Outpatient rehablitation services are available in Mt Gambier or via telerehabilitation.
- Social Support Group services available at all sites
- Virtual Clinical Care providing at-home monitoring services for clients who need additional support
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Open hours: Monday to Thursday, 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
Hours of service: Monday to Thursday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite.
There is no allocated disabled car parking but suitable car parking is available onsite. The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.