Barossa Hills Fleurieu hospitals and health services
The Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network has temporarily closed some of its accident and emergency services, where they are co-located with aged care facilities, to decrease the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and protect aged care residents in the Barossa Hills Fleurieu region. See Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network response to coronavirus disease 2019
Residents who live within the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network have access to a wide range of health care services in a number of locations throughout the region.
These services include accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, obstetric services, community health and aged care services.
Below is a list of all hospitals located within in the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network:
- Angaston District Hospital
- Eudunda Hospital
- Gawler Health Service
- Gumeracha District Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Hills Southern Fleurieu Kangaroo Island Community Health Service located in Mount Barker
- Inner North Country Community Health Services located in Angaston, Gawler, Kapunda, Nuriootpa, Tanunda.
- Kangaroo Island Health Service
- Kapunda Hospital
- Mount Barker District Health Service
- Mount Pleasant District Hospital
- Tanunda War Memorial Hospital
- Hills Southern Fleurieu Kangaroo Island Community Health Service located in Goolwa, Kangaroo Island and Victor Harbor.
- South Coast District Hospital, located in Victor Harbor
- Southern Fleurieu Health Service, located in Victor Harbor
- Strathalbyn and District Health Service
To access the full list of hospital across all of the regional Local Health Networks, view the services by town name using our A to Z list.