DASSA's Community Partnership Program
A chance to have your say
Would you like to provide a compliment, suggestion or complaint? DASSA has a process for clients, their families and other community members to provide feedback to DASSA. For more information, please read the Client carer and community feedback brochure (PDF 90KB).
An opportunity to be involved
DASSA values lived
The benefits of being part of the Community Partnership Program include:
- creating higher quality services
- being heard regarding experiences
- creating policies that are more reflective of community concerns
- a greater ability to have concerns and complaints responded to or acted upon a healthy outlet to share community experiences
- greater empowerment
- connection with others who have similar experiences
- gaining new skills.
How to get involved
To find out more, or be actively involved in DASSA, please contact our Community Partnership Program on 0466 480 811 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants can choose their level of involvement
- joining the Community Participation Register, which means you may be contacted to give your views on a certain issue or be invited to attend a forum
- being part of a short-term topic-based panel to review publications, information about the safety and quality of services, or provide advice
- becoming a Community Participant, which could involve attending meetings, presenting at training for staff, or becoming a member of the Community Advisory Council who provide advice to, and make decisions alongside the DASSA Executive Group.
DASSA values the contributions of community members and offers reimbursement payments for
How to request one of our Community Participants
Are you a worker at an alcohol and
Community Participants are available to present their
Information for community members
- Community Partnership Program - a new way to be involved (PDF 192KB)
- Community Partnership Program - information pack (PDF 292KB)
- Community Partnership Program - community guidelines (PDF 447KB)
- Community Participant role description (PDF 46KB)
- Community Representative role description (PDF 107KB)
- Community Advisory Council terms of reference (PDF 336KB)
Information for workers, and forms to request a participant
- Staff guidelines for working with and involving the community (PDF 649KB)
- Community participant request form (PDF 28KB)