Adult Concession Cards accepted at SA Dental Service clinics

Adults who are a holder of the following concession cards can access dental care at SA Dental Service clinics.

See dental services for children for more information about the cost of dental care for children.  

Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card Human Services

Pensioner Concession Card

Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card Veterans' Affairs

Veterans Affairs Pensioner Concession Card

Centrelink (Human Services) Health Care Card

Health Care Card

Cards not accepted at SA Dental Service clinics

Veterans' Health Gold Cards, White Cards and Orange Cards

Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) or Centrelink Commonwealth Seniors Health Card


Department of Human Services or Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) Commonwealth Seniors Health Card

Commonwealth Seniors Health Card

Images adapted from Australian Government, Department of Human Services and Department of Veterans' Affairs.

^ Back to top