Mental health education and awareness

Formal education and training

Mental health first aid

Community worker / support worker / psychosocial rehabilitation worker

In addition, many non-government organisations run in-house training programs for their employees.

Tertiary education

Undergraduate and graduate qualifications for mental health professions, including nursing, occupational therapy, psychiatry, psychology and social work, are available through: