Murray Bridge Wellness and Lifestyle Centre COVID-19 vaccination clinic
Which vaccine should I get?
If you’re 12-17, please only book an appointment to get the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
If you’re 18 or over, you can get the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine or the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) recommends the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine as the preferred vaccine for people aged 12 to 59 years, but the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine can be provided to people aged 18 to 59 years of age following an appropriate risk/benefit assessment and informed consent process with their vaccine provider. For more information, visit the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine page.
People aged 60 years and over can now choose which vaccine they would like to receive, if they are vaccinated at an SA Health clinic.
Make a booking
COVID-19 vaccination is available to people 12+ years and over at this clinic.
You can walk-in for your COVID-19 vaccination at the Murray Bridge Vaccination Clinic from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Appointments are also available on occasion during the weekend and Thursday evenings. Follow the Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network Facebook page for information and updates about weekend and Thursday night clinics.
Walk-in opening hours.
- Monday 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Tuesday 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Wednesday 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Thursday 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Friday 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
New hours from 1 December 2021
- Tuesday 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Wednesday 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Thursday 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Friday 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
- 1 st and 3 rd Saturday of the month 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Sunday and Monday CLOSED
Christmas and New Year opening hours
Please note the hours will be amended for the Christmas and New Year period from Friday 24 December through to January 3 December (inclusive) as follows:
- Friday 24 December 2021 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Saturday 25 to Tuesday 28 December 2021 - CLOSED
- Wednesday 29 December 2021 9.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Thursday 30 December 2021 9.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Friday 31 December 2021 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Saturday 1 January to Monday 3 January 2022 - CLOSED
Appointment and vaccine availability
Appointments are subject to vaccine availability. If you cannot find an appointment now, please try again at a later time or look for an alternative vaccination clinic.
You can also book an appointment at any participating GPs, Respiratory Clinics or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Health Services. Use the Australian Government’s Vaccine Eligibility Checker . Please note these clinics may not offer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to people aged 60 and over.
Other COVID-19 vaccination clinic locations
To find another SA Health clinic, visit the COVID-19 vaccination clinics page.