North Adelaide COVID-19 vaccination clinic (Women's and Children's Hospital)
The North Adelaide COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic provides:
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination
- Pfizer COVID-19 Booster Vaccination 16+
- Pfizer COVID-19 5 to 11 years Vaccination.
- 7 days a week, 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
SA Health clinics are no longer offering appointment times. To get vaccinated, simply check the opening hours of the clinic, and attend at a time that’s convenient for you.
Where to find us
This vaccination clinic is located at 77 King William Road, North Adelaide.
- Download a map (PDF) of the clinic.
How to get to the clinic
- Opposite the Women’s and Children’s Hospital on King William Road, North Adelaide.
- 2 hour free car parking in surrounding street are available.
By public transport
Information on taking public transport and stops near this vaccination clinic is available on the Adelaide Metro website.
For information on what to bring to your vaccination and what to expect on the day, please read our guide Before and after getting your vaccine.