Kangaroo Island COVID-19 testing clinic
No appointment or referral required.
Call 000 (Triple Zero) in an emergency, such as difficulty breathing or chest pain.
The Kangaroo Island COVID-19 testing clinic is open as follows:
- Friday 14 January 9.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Saturday 15 January 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Sunday 16 January 9.00am to 12.30pm.
Members of the public are asked to attend the clinic at least 15 minutes prior to close.
Out of hours
- we recommend patients self-isolate and wait for the testing clinic to open
- if symptoms are severe, call 000 (Triple Zero) in an emergency, such as difficulty breathing or chest pain.
COVID-19 testing is available to people of all ages.
There is no cost to Medicare eligible patients for COVID-19 testing at SA Health or PHN facilities.
For more information see our testing for COVID-19 page.
Other testing locations
For other testing locations, see COVID-19 clinics and testing centres page.