COVID-19 update 362
13 October 2021
COVID-19 case update
Today's case is a man in his 40s who arrived from interstate and has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival. He is linked to a teenager who previously tested positive.
In addition, upon further investigation, a previously reported case has confirmed their diagnosis was recorded interstate and has subsequently been removed from our case numbers.
South Australia COVID-19 statistics
- 1 new cases today
- 0 people in hospital
- 7 active COVID-19 cases
- 914 confirmed cases in total
- 903 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 1,906,103 total vaccine doses administered
- 74% second dose vaccinated (16+)
- 56.2% first dose vaccinated (16+)
- 6,636 tests yesterday
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
SA.GOV.AU is a dedicated COVID-19 gateway, linking to relevant information on state and federal government websites.