COVID-19 update 361
12 October 2021
Walk-in Pfizer COVID-19 appointments
Vaccination clinics at Noarlunga, Elizabeth, Wayville and Pooraka are now accepting walk-in Pfizer COVID-19 appointments, making it easier to get vaccinated. Walk-in appointments are limited and priority will be given to people with existing bookings.
Noarlunga Centre (Community Drive)
- Thursdays 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- All other days 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
Wayville (Adelaide Showground)
- Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 8.00 am to 2.30 pm
Pooraka (SA Produce Market) (16+ years)
- Monday to Friday, 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
Elizabeth (Playford Civic Centre)
- 7 days, 8.30 am – 2.00 pm
The most convenient option is to book your preferred date and time online at https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
COVID-19 vaccination in schools
Young South Australians will receive greater access to the COVID-19 vaccine, with a school-based immunisation program to be rolled out to selected schools this term.
Pop-up vaccination clinics will be established at more than 20 schools across the state from later this month as part of a six-week blitz to administer first and second doses.
All students under the age of 16 will need parent or guardian consent to receive their vaccination.
South Australia COVID-19 statistics
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people in hospital
- 7 active COVID-19 cases
- 914 confirmed cases in total
- 903 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 1,886,422 total vaccine doses administered
- 73.4% second dose vaccinated (16+)
- 55.5% first dose vaccinated (16+)
- 5,517 tests yesterday
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
SA.GOV.AU is a dedicated COVID-19 gateway, linking to relevant information on state and federal government websites.